Located in the heart of The Coral Triangle, Raja Ampat is known to have the richest coral reef ecosystem in the world. The region promises an explosion of big and small marine life, and a variety of healthy reefs covered in hard and soft corals. It truly is a diver’s paradise.
Large schools of pelagics plus the smallest macro critters are sighted. You’ll use your magnifying glass and your fish identification book on this trip. Everywhere you go you will be amazed by the profusion of marine life that Raja Ampat has to offer you. This is the place to encounter plenty of weird and wonderful creatures!
- The 10-night Raja Ampat itinerary combines the best dive sites of Dampier Strait, Fam, Mansuar, and the awesome dive sites of Misool, the best diving area of Raja Ampat.
- See the manta cleaning station near Mansuar and the huge schools of fish near Farondi.
- The Dampier straight separates the Birdhead Peninsula from Waigeo and Mansuar which is a paradise for many rare bird species.
- Where the Pacific Ocean meets the Halmahera Sea, an explosion of marine life is the awesome consequence. With regular strong currents, big fish feel especially comfortable. Manta rays, reef sharks, different schools of mackerel, tuna and barracuda, dolphin and whales.
- The night dives under the Arborek or Cape Mansuar jetty is a favorite spot with peculiar creatures such as wobbegongs, epaulette sharks (walking sharks), nudibranchs, pipefish, seahorses, frogfish, scorpion fish, and the list goes on.
- Misool is the southeast of the four big islands of the Raja Ampat archipelago and is one of the most bio-diverse regions in the world. The rich variety of reefs with vertical walls, slopes, soft and hard corals, dry rocks, caves, and lagoons create a variety of habitats for different species to call home.
- 10 night accommodation on the Raja Ampat Aggressor
- All meals, snacks, local beer and wine, and soft drinks on the boat
- Up to 33 dives during your trip
- Tanks, air fills, and weights
- Sorong airport transfer to/from the Aggressor
Want to know more or how you can join us?
We book trips all year round for divers and snorkelers to the best destinations in the Caribbean, the Pacific and beyond. Non-divers are always welcome too!
Ask about how you can complete your dive certification on one of our specially booked custom trips. We’re famous for great service, attention to detail and most of all underwater fun.
Already know that this trip is for you? Then give us a call or send us an email and reserve your spot!